Thursday 8 February 2018

I LOVE YOU PLAQUE

Good morning everyone,
Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - I LOVE YOU PLAQUE
I’m a little early with the Valentine’s Day offering, but here goes. This doubles as a DT project and a little gift for my lovely hubby, Wayne ❤️
I used the three heart hanging plaques from Daisy’s - new release!! 😊
I chose to cover them in a gorgeous paper from 13Arts, then heavily distressed them with inks and lots of gorgeous mixed media stamps. I painted the hearts to make them stand out, then added some lovely little mdf letters from The Works, which I painted, then heat embossed with some chunky Embossing powder. I hope you like. I’ll be back next Friday with another project xx

Products used:
Daisy’s mdf wooden heart plaques
Daisy’s mdf glue
13 Arts ‘Vintage moments’ paper
Black Soot, Candied Apple, Walnut Stain Distress oxides
‘Vintage’ Distress collage medium
Dina Wakley media ‘Ruby’ acrylic paint
Versamark ink pad
Stampendous frantage chunky clear deep impression embossing enamel
Viva decor my paper world stamps
The Works chipboard letters
Black Pebeo 4artist marker
Ranger crackle accents
Twine




2 comments: