Tuesday 7 November 2017

STEAMPUNK TAG

Hey everyone,

Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Large mdf steampunk Tag.
I loved making this, as I love all things vintage and steampunk.
These large tags are a perfect blank canvas to create anything you like.
I used some awesome steampunk chipboard as a base, on top of some gorgeous paper from 13ARTS.
Daisy’s also have some fab mdf shapes in all styles and sizes. I used one of the heart shapes and a set of wings for this tag, as well as one of their mdf words.
Embellished with some Tim Holtz idea-ology and added a ribbon which I stained beforehand.
Hope you like. See you all soon xx
Products used:
Daisy’s large mdf Tag
Daisy’s mdf glue
Daisy’s mdf words “Journey”
Daisy’s mdf wings
Daisy’s mdf heart
Wycinanka steampunk chipboard
13Arts 12x12 ‘His & Hers’ paper
Tim Holtz Distress collage - vintage
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Walnut Stain
Finnabair patina effect paste - blue
Dylusions ink spray - Vibrant Turquoise
Pinflair glue gel
Mod podge
Tim Holtz idea-ology: crinkle ribbon, Kraft glassine, game spinners, mini gears/sprocket gears


2 comments: