Thursday 7 September 2017

R.I.P

Hey everyone,

I'm so excited about this latest DT project for Daisy's Jewels and Crafts. With Halloween coming up soon, I decided to have a go at creating something a lil spooky. Whereas, I love all things creepy, I don't exactly celebrate Halloween as such (unless you count having a penchant for all the films lol)
Daisy's do a fab plaque with a stand/art board with a curved top, that put me in mind of a gravestone, so I decided to make one.
I built a small frame within the plaque for definition, then I covered it with structure paste and art stones. Then, once dry, I covered with gesso. Then, embellished.
I used some of the fake cobweb to cover some of the gravestone and lots of Tim Holtz idea-ology goodies to embellish. I hope you like 👍
Products used:
Daisy's mdf plaques with stand 
Daisy's mdf glue 
Collal 3d glue gel 
Imagination crafts structure paste 
IndigoBlu black & white gesso
Card stock 
Finnabair art ingredients mini art stones, art stones, mega art stones
Tim Holtz idea-ology: boneyard, skulls, Halloween adornments 
Tim Holtz 'Gothic' XL die font 
Plastic skeleton, cobweb from stash 

Ranger red liquid pearls
Fake cobweb 




No comments:

Post a Comment