Monday 11 September 2017

HOCHANDA SAMPLES 13/09

Hey all,
Today, I'm sharing my samples for Daisy's Jewels and Crafts shows on Hochanda, Wednesday, 13th September. Shows at 8am and 3pm.
They'll be showcasing some fabulous Christmas mdf, such as advent calendars, book boxes and more, including some gorgeous stencils. Make sure you tune in to see all the great samples and fab prices.
Here are my samples for the shows. I've made one of each of the great book boxes (they come in three different sizes) for the two smaller ones I used Christmas papers and paints to cover. For the largest, I used red tissue paper. To decorate, I used some of the little mdf shapes from the grab bag available.
I also made an mdf vase, which I also painted and covered with papers. I added a couple of tea lights (battery) to light it up.
These were all easy to assemble and lots of fun. I hope you enjoy the shows :)







No comments:

Post a Comment