Tuesday 22 August 2017

CHERISH HORSESHOE HANGING

Hi everyone,
Today, I'm sharing my latest DT project for Daisy's Jewels and Crafts, mdf horseshoe. These come with holes at the top, ready for you to add string, ribbon etc... so you can hang your creation up.
They can be covered with your favourite papers or painted. I painted mine with Spun Sugar distress paint. Then, embellished the base with lots of lovely flowers. Then, added an mdf word 'Cherish' that I painted with IndigoBlu's luscious pigments. I embellished the top with a couple of lovely SnipArt butterflies, painted also with luscious.
I had a lovely lace appliqué that I added to the bottom, then used some ribbon to hang. Hope you like :)
Products used:
Daisy's mdf horseshoe 
Daisy's mdf words "Cherish"
Daisy's mdf glue 
SnipArt butterflies
'Spun Sugar' distress paint 
'Clockwork Heart' & 'Crushed Velvet' Luscious pigments (IndigoBlu) 
Flowers from The Trinket Parlour & Craft Box 
White Ribbon 
Collal 3d glue gel 
Silver Pebeo 4artist marker 

White bow appliqué 



2 comments: