Saturday 8 July 2017

CURIOSITY PLAQUE

Hey everyone, 
Today, I'm posting my latest Daisy's Jewels and Crafts DT project. 
As I used Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" papers, I thought I'd call it 'Curiosity Plaque' :) 

These lovely plaque on stands come in a set of two, and are lots of fun to decorate. 
Products used are listed below. 
I edged the mdf with a Gold marker to match the lovely metal embellishments. I added lots of metal embellishments from my stash, and some beautiful flowers and leaves to finish. 

Many thanks for looking :) 

Products used:
Daisy's mdf plaque with stand
Daisy's mdf birdcage (pack of 3)
Daisy's mdf glue 
Collal 3d glue gel 
Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" papers, chipboard, and stickers
'Forest Moss' distress ink 
Pebeo 4artist marker - Gold 
Tim Holtz idea-ology Tiny vials & Apothecary vials
The Trinket Parlour flowers & leaves 
Double sided foam pads 
Jute string 
Various metal embellishments 


No comments:

Post a Comment